Are you considering a new roof?
16th March 2017
Ask yourself these questions
- Is your roof leaking?
- Have you had it repaired several times in the last year?
- Do you worry about loose tiles when there’s bad weather?
- Does your roof let down the rest of the house?
- Are you planning to move in the near future?
- Or, have you just moved in and want to improve the longevity of the roof?
These are all important considerations when thinking about a new roof, so if you answered yes to any of them here are some points to help you decide
- Installing a new roof will add value to your home
- It will be maintenance free for many years, providing you use a reputable roofer.
- It will be covered by a guarantee, giving you peace of mind
- It will make your house warmer
- Your house will be more saleable if/when you decide to move on
- Although it is a big outlay, it will be cheaper in the long run than constantly having to have repairs done
If you would like a no-obligation quote for a replacement roof give me a call on 07854 089778